12th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Physical Education being a Master in Physical Education and Sports Science postgraduate?

Hello, I have completed my Master in Physical Education and Sports Science course and working in as a coach of a private club. I am interested to pursue a PhD in Physical Education program. So, am I eligible to do PhD in Physical Education? Kindly respond me immediately.

15th September 2019, 11:54 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Physical Education being a Master in Physical Education and Sports Science postgraduate?

Yes you are eligible to apply for ph D in Physical Education with masters in physical education and sports science.

And for more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just go through the below details.

Eligibility criteria required for Ph.d in Physical Education is given below.

1.You should have completed Masters in physical education with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

2.you will get admission through written examination as well as interview.
16th September 2019, 02:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Physical Education being a Master in Physical Education and Sports Science postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my Master in Physical Education and Sports Science course and working in as a coach of a private club. I am interested to pursue a PhD in Physical Education program. So, am I eligible to do PhD in Physical Education? Kindly respond me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Education and Sports Science but you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Physical Education from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Education. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?