10th September 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Technology after completing M.Tech in Computer Engineering?

Sir,
I am studying M.Tech in NIT with the specialization of Computer Engineering. I would like to know that I am eligible to do PhD in Technology after my M.Tech course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  9. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science Engineering if completed B.Tech(IT) and M.E.(Quality Management)?
  11. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering?
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT?
21st September 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Technology after completing M.Tech in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying M.Tech in NIT with the specialization of Computer Engineering. I would like to know that I am eligible to do PhD in Technology after my M.Tech course? Please reply as soon as possible.
You have completed M.Tech in Computer Engineering from NIT so you are eligible for Ph.D in computer science.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria. Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

But you must have valid GATE/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?