11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com (Business Management) student?

Sir,
I am a Commerce student and studying M.Com(Business Management). I want to do PhD in Tourism Management. So am I eligible to do PhD in this field as I have a topic related to Tourism Management in my M.Com. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in PhD after Master in Tourism Management? -- [New]
  5. Is there Ph.D course available to do in the topic of Tourism and Human Resource Management?
  6. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  8. Which are the departments of MBA?
  9. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  10. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  11. Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?
  12. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  13. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  15. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  17. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  18. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
12th July 2016, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com (Business Management) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a Commerce student and studying M.Com(Business Management). I want to do PhD in Tourism Management. So am I eligible to do PhD in this field as I have a topic related to Tourism Management in my M.Com. Please let me know about this asap.
You are doing M.Com in Business Management, So you are not eligible for Tourism Management .

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Tourism Management with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible to do Ph.D course in Tourism Management.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?