26th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?

Hi,

I have done MCA with 73% marks and having 5 years of IT Industry experience. I want to pursue PhD in Technology stream
but don't know how to proceed. Please help me out.
Please reply. I will be very thankful.
Thank you!
Vikash

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  4. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  5. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  9. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  10. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  11. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  12. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  13. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  14. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  16. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better PhD in Biotechnology or joining any industry to gain experience?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
30th April 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?

You can apply for admission when the notification is released for Ph.D admission by various university. Most of the universities give entrance exam exemption to those who have more than 5 years of professional experience in given field along with the masters degree with 55% marks or above. There apply according to the university or institute notification and keep yourself updated. Normally the admission notifications starts from March till September for various universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?