21st February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?

I am alka tomer and want to take admission in phd. programme in BHU. i want to know that gpat score card is valid for admission in phd. in BHU, will i get the stipend during phd? If so, what is the procedure to be followed to apply for the course? Can you please help me by giving the valuable information which I am seeing now.

Thank you.

15th February 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?

I am a GPAT qualifier and now doing M.S in pharmaceutics at NIPER Ahmedabad, can I get a chance for admission in BHU for Phd in the year 2017 with the strength of said GPAT result 2015.Please reply Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?