14th February 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Which branch I should opt for Ph.D after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation and M.Tech in Embedded systems?

I have done my btech in electronics and instrumentation engineering (EIE) and Mtech in embedded systems (ECE) I faced a problem in ratification because btech and Mtech should be of same branch.later after one year new GO have been passed and am ratified they are showing me as ECE(others). Now I want to do PhD so I want to know in which branch I should do my PhD so that I should not face any problem in future.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  5. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  6. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  7. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  8. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  9. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  11. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  12. B.Tech Information Technology student can do M.Tech in Electronics subjects like Embedded Systems or VLSI?
  13. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  14. What is the syllabus of UP PCS J? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  16. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  17. How to study Electronics in IIT/NIT for a candidate after completion of Diploma in Embedded Systems?
  18. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
27th February 2018, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I should opt for Ph.D after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation and M.Tech in Embedded systems?

You can choose stream related to your M.Tech degree because you have studied it recently. Going for some other stream will not be a good option because you haven't studied it for last 2 years.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?