18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. After completing my BTech I want to do MTech in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna? -- [New]
  2. Higher studies after BE ECE on medical
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
  5. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  10. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Difference among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication branches?
  13. Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?
  14. Suitable government jobs for B.Sc Electronics & Communication Systems?
  15. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  16. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus for ECE stream?
  18. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
27th April 2018, 11:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems after successful completion of B.Tech in ECE course.

In order to pursue this course, candidates are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in
* Instrumentation Technology
* Electronics and Communication
* Telecommunication
* Electronics and Telecommunication

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the universities conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into Master's Degree. Some other colleges offer this course based on the marks secured in GATE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?