9th May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a Chartered Accountant with B.Com Honors do PhD without M.Com? Will I have to pass NET exam?

I am Chartered Accountant with B.Com Honors and now want to do PhD. Am I eligible to do PhD without M.Com? Will I have to pass NET exam?

23rd May 2017, 06:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Chartered Accountant with B.Com Honors do PhD without M.Com? Will I have to pass NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Chartered Accountant with B.Com Honors and now want to do PhD. Am I eligible to do PhD without M.Com? Will I have to pass NET exam?

Yes, a Chartered Accountant with B.Com Honors can do a PhD without M.Com. There are many universities recognizing CA qualification for pursuing PhD. Candidates can study PhD in the following universities after completion of the CA

Amity College of Commerce and Finance - Official Website

University of Pune - Official Website

Sardar Patel University - Official Website

Bangalore University - Official Website

List of universities offering PhD for a Chartered Accountant is given in the website link Click Here

It is not mandatory to clear the NET examination for pursuing PhD. You have to clear the PhD entrance examination and interview conducted by the University for PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?