25th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in any Textile Designing college as Lecturer being a Housewife with Diploma qualification?

I have completed Textile designing diploma course in 2001 from women polytechnic college, jaipur. Then I have been worked in export company for 5 year. Now from last 9 years, I am a housewife. I ask you can I apply in any Textile designing college for lecturer post or any other qualifications I need.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  2. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  4. How to increase my knowledge in textile designing?
  5. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  6. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  7. What is required to do B.Sc. after pursuing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  8. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for NET(Fashion Designing) for a Teacher who has completed Advanced Diploma?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  11. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  12. Government jobs after M.A English and textile diploma
  13. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  14. Steps to become a fashion designer for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th Arts?
  15. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  16. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  17. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?
  18. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
26th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in any Textile Designing college as Lecturer being a Housewife with Diploma qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Textile designing diploma course in 2001 from women polytechnic college, jaipur. Then I have been worked in export company for 5 year. Now from last 9 years, I am a housewife. I ask you can I apply in any Textile designing college for lecturer post or any other qualifications I need.

Sorry, it is not possible to become a Lecturer after completion of the Diploma course in Textile Designing. To become a lecturer in government polytechnic colleges, you should have studied at least graduation in the concerned subject (BE or BTech) with not less than 60% marks. It is not possible to become a lecturer with diploma qualification. You can work in textile designing industry with diploma qualification. Therefore, you have to study BE or BTech to become a lecturer in polytechnic colleges. Polytechnic lecturer posts are filled through state government teacher recruitment board.
26th November 2017, 08:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in any Textile Designing college as Lecturer being a Housewife with Diploma qualification?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for lectureship in textile designing college with just diploma qualification. You must have a bachelor's and also a master's degree with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized university. With this qualification, you have to appear for National Eligibility Test (NET). After qualifying the examination with good marks, you will be eligible to apply for lecturer position in different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?