25th November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Of which subject should I give NET exam?

I gave my M.Com exam in business management from Mumbai university. Now I want to give NET exam, but don't know of which subjects should I give NET exam. Kindly help. From Priya.

26th November 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Of which subject should I give NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I gave my M.Com exam in business management from Mumbai university. Now I want to give NET exam, but don't know of which subjects should I give NET exam. Kindly help. From Priya.

Students with commerce post graduation can choose Commerce subject in NET examination. Those candidates who have passed a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the NET examination. Those students who have appeared for the Master’s Degree final year examination are also eligible for the NET examination. You can find the list of subjects available in the NET examination in the CBSE website given Click Here
26th November 2017, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can either choose commerce or any management subject for UGC NET, on the basis of your qualification. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your PG degree.

Choose the subject, which suits the most for you according to your qualification. Commerce or management subject is the option available for you.
26th November 2017, 08:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is a very simple task to choose the subject for NET examination. You have studies a couple of subjects during your master's degree in commerce. So, you can choose any of those subjects in NET examination which you feel is easy and interesting for you. Go for the subject which you have studied at master's level and which you can understand better. Choose wisely and prepare well for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?