27th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college through correspondence PhD(Statistics) course?

Sir, I am teaching Statistics in a private college. I want to pursue PhD in the same specialization. Please let me know that if I do PhD in correspondence mode then I will be eligible to become a Lecturer in any Government college?

7th August 2022, 12:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college through correspondence PhD(Statistics) course?

Yes, ofcourse you can become a lecturer in any government college through correspondence PhD Statistics Course.

The admission procedure to study PhD Statistics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?