31st August 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue Post Doctoral studies in Government college?

Can i continue Post Doctoral studies in Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship for Doctoral studies date of announcement of results?
  2. List of good universities to do Ph.D in Botany in India pursuing M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i continue my Law studies after 30 years?
  4. Which is the best course to join after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  5. Is there any Doctoral Programme in Management Studies subject?
  6. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  7. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  8. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  11. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  12. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  13. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. How to get government scholarship to continue my studies after 12th?
  16. What kind of jobs are suitable for 12th passed student? Where I will get job?
  17. Criteria and other information related to Post Doctoral Fellowship in ICSSR?
  18. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
7th September 2015, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i continue Post Doctoral studies in Government college?

If government college allows you to carry your post doctoral studies then surely you can go for it. There are many PH.D scholars who are doing their research work along with the academic teaching profession in government colleges.

Therefore, you can get permission from the college and continue your research work if you area enrolled in a research programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?