26th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?

I am a b.pharm 3rd year student wanted to continue my post graduation studies in USA so is toefl there for allowing me to come in USA can't i opt my post graduation studies without clearing toefl ,in othr case if i am even applying for tefl then wat r criteria and fee structure.What should i do to continue my studies in USA is there any scholarships?????????????????????????????? plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  4. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  6. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  7. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  8. After Diploma is there any scope to become Astronaut?
  9. After Diploma in there any scope to become an Astronaut?
  10. Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?
  11. General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  14. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  16. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  17. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  18. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
1st October 2014, 07:15 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?

I don’t have a clear idea about the course details. But, clearing TOEFL is one of the compulsory steps when you want to take up any PG course in US. It is also a known fact that most of the colleges or Universities in US take up TOEFL course when you apply for a PG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?