9th June 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Doctoral Programme in Management Studies subject?

I did my MBA in 2013. I want to do doctoral programme in Managment Studies subject. Please give me guidance and details regarding course?

11th June 2015, 03:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Doctoral Programme in Management Studies subject?

Yes there are doctoral programme in management subjects. You have got MBA degree and you can surely apply for Ph.D if you fulfill all other criteria. You must have at least 55% marks in your MBA degree to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates. You can apply for Ph.D in the stream in which you have MBA degree like if you have done it in HR management then you will be eligible for this subject only.

Admission in Ph.D is mostly based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Those who have already cleared exams like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF are exempted from written exam and will be directly eligible for interview. Hence, if you want to get admission in Ph.D then be prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?