5th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Doctorate in nursing directly after B.Sc?

I am bsc nursing graduate..can i take doctorate in nursing directly..where is the coaching center in india?

9th May 2014, 06:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Doctorate in nursing directly after B.Sc?

As you asking for that can you do doctorate nursing after b.sc or not. Let me clear you that you can do that after b.sc because b.sc also an equivalent course to doctorate nursing and it is also a branch of science.So you can do that after b.sc but there is some criteria to do it that criterias are you have to get minimum B-grade for admission in institutes.

So that it is getting easy to get admission in some reputed institutes.it is 2 years course that you can do it after b.sc means bachelor degree of science. doctorate nursing is increased significantly over past 20 years. It has very good future after that. Because in 21st future many new diseases are grown up during this period it increases rapidly.

For this patient requires a very good environment in hospitals so that nurse gives good enviroment and helps patient to cure diseases. Nursing is a very good as profession many country gives many opportunities to nursing students. So that they can use their study as profession in future. In India there is some colleges for doctorate nursing they are
1-AECS maruti college of nursing,2-AJ college of nursing,3-AVK college of nursing,4-Academy of life science nursing college.
10th May 2014, 11:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Doctorate in nursing is the very best idea for the students who have the interest to serve the poor people. This is the best course in this modern technical university. There are so many students are studies in this nursing which is perfect of their career.

This course is give a good experience and the student who are taking their education in this course they are never sit as jobless in their life because there are so many hospitals are making in this world. The student can get their work in any hospitals. This is the very good course in which if you cannot get any job then you can make a nursing home and serve the poor people who get the cureless in their life, the students who are studying in this line they should make him as a brave and confidence man because in this line the confident is more valuable and useful serve the peoples.

The students should be normal hearted or kind hearted. The students are going through any opportunities to make him as a nurse. If you want to make your life in nursing line you can go for the nursing coaching and then for the entrance exam after Bachelor in Science.
8th September 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How much year to do mbbs after bsc nursing
17th October 2020, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I use dr.before my name afternoon DNP.?
2nd May 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i do DNp after GNm???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?