7th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Does IISER offer PhD program? Subjects available to study in PhD?

Sir,
I would like to know that IISER is providing PhD program? If yes, then what are the subjects for PhD in IISER? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?
  5. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  6. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  9. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  11. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  12. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?
  15. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
27th April 2017, 06:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does IISER offer PhD program? Subjects available to study in PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that IISER is providing PhD program? If yes, then what are the subjects for PhD in IISER? Please let me know asap.

Yes, IISER Pune offers PhD programs. IISER Pune admits students to the PhD program in Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Climate Science, Mathematics, Physics and inter – disciplinary areas of research. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Science / Mathematics or a four year Bachelor degree with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD program at IISER Pune. Those candidates who have qualified a national level examination such as UGC – CSIR NET / GATE / JEST / NBHM / JEEBILS etc. are eligible to appear for the interview conducted for taking admission to PhD at IISER Pune. The IISER Pune website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?