10th November 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time PhD in Chemistry along with my job?

Hi Friends,
I have done M.Sc in Chemistry with 9 years of experience. I want to do part time PhD in Chemistry without disturbing my job. Is it possible for me?

14th June 2016, 09:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD in Chemistry along with my job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have done M.Sc in Chemistry with 9 years of experience. I want to do part time PhD in Chemistry without disturbing my job. Is it possible for me?
Yes, you can do part time PhD in Chemistry in various universities in India. To be eligible for PhD in Chemistry, the candidate must complete Master’s Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You can contact the university Chemistry department regarding the admission and guides availability. The course is available in the following universities;
  1. Amity University - Official Website
  2. Madras University - Official Website
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?