10th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?

I am working as Higher secondary teacher in chemistry.I would like to do PhD IN chemistry part time. Does NOORUL ISLAM UNIVERSITY GIVE part time PhD IN CHEMISTRY? What is the procedure followed toe enrol? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  3. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  5. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time?
  8. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  9. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  10. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  11. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  13. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  14. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  17. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  18. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
11th June 2015, 07:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?

Noorul Islam university is offering PhD courses in following disciplines
->Engineering Disciplines
->Humanities and Sciences
->Management and Computer applications
But, the university has not specified anything clearly about Ph.D courses in the official website. So, I suggest you to contact admission office to know about Ph.D courses
Email: [email protected]

Admission Procedure:-
Noorul Islam university conducts NIUAEE exam to offer PhD admissions. So, you should apply for that exam to get PhD course admission in Noorul Islam university. If you qualify in that exam, then you can get admission in Noorul Islam university.
20th May 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?

Does noorul islam university provides part time Phd in library and information science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?