13th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Does NERIST offer PhD in Forestry? Possibility to do this PhD on M.Sc basis?

Hi, I would like to know that NERIST is offered PhD in Forestry? I am interested to do PhD in Forestry after my M.Sc. So, is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. When the notification of PhD admission will be published in NERIST? How to apply?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?
  4. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  5. Eligibility for M.Tech then PhD in Food Technology from NERIST?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  7. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  8. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  11. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  12. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  13. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  14. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  15. Relaxation scheme for PhD program in NERIST for SC candidates?
  16. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
14th June 2016, 08:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NERIST offer PhD in Forestry? Possibility to do this PhD on M.Sc basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know that NERIST is offered PhD in Forestry? I am interested to do PhD in Forestry after my M.Sc. So, is this possible?
Yes, the NERIST offer PhD in Forestry course. The candidate seeking admission should have passed the Master degree course with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university. So you can do PhD in Forestry on M.Sc basis, but you have to contact the university forestry department for the availability of guides or you can check the same in the website. The university website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?