30th October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D course in management seat by correspondence method? Will that be good to do?

Can I do Ph.D programs in management by correspondence method and which are the few Indian universities or institutes providing this facilities? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer back soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is good for going Ph.D in HR management?
  2. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  3. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  5. PhD in Management through correspondence from a recognized university?
  6. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  8. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  10. How can I study PhD in Disaster Management/Environmental Management through correspondence being a B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  11. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  13. M.Sc in Maths holder can do PhD in Customer Brhaviour in Financial Borrowings? Shall I do any other course through correspondence?
  14. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  15. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
30th May 2016, 10:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course in management seat by correspondence method? Will that be good to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Ph.D programs in management by correspondence method and which are the few Indian universities or institutes providing this facilities? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer back soon!

Yes, you can do PhD in Management by distance education in IGNOU. The aspirant should have completed an M Phil Degree and Postgraduate Degree in Management with a minimum of 55% marks or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks and 5 years of
teaching/industry/administration/professional experience. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD entrance test and interview for the admission. You can download the application and submit along with a research proposal on a selected theme for thesis work. You can find the details in the website
Click Here
It is good to do PhD in any mode either full time or part time or distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?