26th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I did my MCA and I want to do PhD in Mathematics through correspondence. Can you please tell me how I can apply? What are the universities providing correspondence PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  3. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  4. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  7. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  8. Universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to a candidate who has secured 54% in M.Sc?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
27th July 2015, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I did my MCA and I want to do PhD in Mathematics through correspondence. Can you please tell me how I can apply? What are the universities providing correspondence PhD?
List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Mathematics in India:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?