7th June 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?

Sir,
I reside in Bangalore and I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 18 years ago from Mysore University. Now I want to do Part Time PhD in Mathematics now. I am 35 years old. I have around 5 years of Software worked experience. No teaching experience. Will the admission possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  2. Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  6. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  10. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  11. Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  13. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  14. Can I do Research without pursuing PhD if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology about 8 years ago?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology if completed M.Sc about 7 years ago? List of universities in India?
  17. How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  18. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2015, 10:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I reside in Bangalore and I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 18 years ago from Mysore University. Now I want to do Part Time PhD in Mathematics now. I am 35 years old. I have around 5 years of Software worked experience. No teaching experience. Will the admission possible?
You have completed B.E in Electronic and Communication engineering so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?