12th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?

Hi,
I completed my ICAI and have 11 years of
managerial work experience in industry.
I want to pursue a PhD in Commerce or Economics .
I am eligible or not for PhD
Thanks
Venkat

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  3. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  4. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  5. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  6. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  10. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  12. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  13. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  14. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  15. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  17. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
16th February 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?

If you have got Master's degree or its equivalent in relevant subject with at least 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

People with professional experience of more than 5 years in relevant field are eligible for Ph.D admission without appearing for any entrance exam. Therefore, if you have Master's degree or its equivalent qualification along with the relevant experience then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?