15th March 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I had done M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan, but I am not having GATE/NET qualified certificate, so kindly tell me that is there any other process to get admission in NIPER PhD without qualifying NET/GATE. Kindly reply me soon immediately.
Thanks for your time.
Pritee Tyagi

Related Questions:
2nd April 2015, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?

For getting admission in NIPER for your Ph.D program you have to qualify NIPER JEE which is conducted every year. It is not possible to appear for NIPER JEE without having a NET or GATE of JRF qualification if you have M.Sc (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) qualification.

For becoming eligible for NIPER JEE you have to qualify any of the exam i.e NET/GATE/JRF. Therefore, try to clear these exams and then you have to clear NIPER JEE with a good score. It means it is not so easy to get admission in NIPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?