15th March 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get exemption if not qualified PET 2nd paper but having 8 years of work experience?

I the undersigned Mr. Sanjay Pathare , given the entrance examination for PET but I am not qualifying the same for II paper, but I am quite sure for qualifying hence I am again requested to PET department for rechecking the II paper and submitting the written application and request to concern PET conduct department and i have also a receipt of that copy of the same, but there were no reply regarding the rechecking. Mean while the admission of PhD is over. However I have an experience more than eight year with corporate sector. So, please guide me if I am eligible from the exemption of the PET Examination? If it is eligible to take admission please guide me for registration procedure. Hopping a favourable reply.
Thanking you.

19th March 2015, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get exemption if not qualified PET 2nd paper but having 8 years of work experience?

Every University has Ph.D admission criteria and you can apply for admission without an entrance exam if you have Master's degree with at least 55% marks and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a given subject.

Hence, if you have documents related to your experience in the given field then most of the Universities have procedure of giving admission on the basis of this criteria. All you have to do is keep yourself updated with the latest admission notifications of Universities in which you want admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?