24th November 2010, 07:12 PM
yogitabs

PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course

Sir,
After completion of M.A. psycology, can we do PhD in solid waste management which is the field of Environmental Sciences after having 10 years experience in same field and also being the C.E.O of any Private company.
Is it still compulsory to appear for PET exam?

4th December 2010, 06:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course

The rules are fixed by the universities. You can pursue a PH.d in environmental science i.e. you can change streams. But most universities will intake students only with entrance score.
4th December 2010, 03:16 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course

Yes, i think you are eligible for pet exams as you have done Work which are necessary for pet exams
20th March 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get complete list of universities offering Ph.D. in Micropbilogy with its date of admission for entrance examination for Ph.D.?
5th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Taurus007

hii

PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course
The rules are fixed by the universities. You can pursue a PH.d in environmental science i.e. you can change streams. But most universities will intake students only with entrance score.
Yes, i think you are eligible for pet exams as you have done Work which are necessary for pet exams

good luck
19th June 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

phdexam date in 2011
24th September 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

set exam is qualifying exam for ph. d. admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?