27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Dear Sir, I want to join Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

1st July 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Yes, you can get stipend to study PhD Atmospheric Science in Amity University. Full time PhD students with very good academic record throughout up to Master’s Degree are eligible to get the Amity Science, Technology & Innovation Foundation (ASTIF) fellowship. It will be given to the candidates who are not getting fellowship from any other agencies and should meet the eligibility criteria. The fellowship varies from Rs 10,000 – Rs 14,000 and HRA (30%) per month. The Amity University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?