27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) seats are available in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Amity University, Gurgaon for PhD program in Atmospheric Sciences course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

15th June 2019, 08:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) seats are available in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Amity University, Gurgaon

The total number of Ph.D. (Atmospheric Sciences) seats that are available in Amity University, Gurgaon is 09.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Amity University, Gurgaon.

Contact address

Amity Education Valley, Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122413, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?