15th September 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company

Im working in a Polymer company i want to do Mtech.

How i can do mtech in correspodency while continuing the work.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  2. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  4. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  5. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  6. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  11. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  12. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  13. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  14. How can I do company secretary course in Bangalore?
  15. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  16. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  17. What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?
  18. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
14th October 2015, 05:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company

It is a really good decision that you want to study M.tech in correspondence. A lot of people like you are working somewhere. They also want to pursue studies along with their job. The best option for you will be to study M.tech in Amity. Amity university offers M.Tech in correspondence mode. The best thing about Amity is that you don't need to maintain a fixed number of attendances in Amity school of technology. Most colleges or universities are very strict about the attendance policy. They don't allow half the students to sit for the examination due to shortage of attendance. But in Amity university you will get the study manuals, which you can study at home, if you want to. The fee is also moderate. It is around 65000 per year. So log onto www.amity.edu for enrolment.
15th October 2015, 10:20 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company

If you want to do M.Tech correspondence then Amity university is best for you which is provide dustance education.It provides all study material manually that the students getting preparation of their study at home without taking any worry.

You do not need any attendence at regular basis just you have to go for taking the exams.For more help you can visit also www.Amity.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?