5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in NIMS University for PhD in Geological Sciences course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. How many PhD(Geological Sciences) seats are available in NIMS University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  8. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study PhD in NIMS University, Jaipur?
  10. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA Quality Management in Pathology? Best colleges of NIMS Universities?
  14. Is NIMS certificate valid in government job?
  15. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) in NIMS University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
14th July 2022, 03:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET,then you will get a stipend to study PhD Geological Sciences at NIMS University.

To study PhD Geological Sciences, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Geological Sciences.
14th July 2022, 04:12 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Geological Sciences at NIMS University but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

Qualification required is,those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?