29th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Communication System. I want to do this PhD program from Amrita School of Communication. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  2. How many PhD(Communication System) seats are available in Amrita School of Communication? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  4. Course duration of PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  8. How to join AIMS in kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?
  10. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  11. How make it to work in a Defence Communication System or Military Communication System?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  13. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  15. How many Diploma in Dental Mechanics seats are available in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  16. List of interview questions being asked for the admission into MBA at amrita school of business?
  17. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  18. List of the colleges offering Thermal, Heat and power, Energy Systems engineering as a course for M.Tech in Maharashtra and rest of India?
11th July 2022, 12:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

As you qualified the entrance exam called UGC CSIR NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Communication System.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Communication System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?