22nd November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?

I am pursuing graduation and I am in the final semester, I want to join Delhi school of communication for my further study, is it good to join there as I want to do PR. I am confused because I don’t how the college is, can you tell me it is good to take admission in Delhi school of communication. As the Delhi school of communication is providing approximately 10 months intern ship.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  2. List top 5 colleges for doing B.Com Honours in GGSIPU?
  3. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  4. Which course is better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  6. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  7. What to do choose after passing B.Com general
  8. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  9. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job?
  10. What are the higher studies option after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Can I get job being a B.Tech(ECE) candidate? Courses available for study?
  12. Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?
  13. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  14. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc?
  15. Which course should I take up after completing B.E? I am doing B.E CSE
  16. Is there any carer after doing polytechnic?
  17. List of colleges accepting MAT score 700 and above -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
19th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?

Information About Delhi School of Communication:

This Delhi School of Communication college is one of the top mass communication colleges available in Delhi. Delhi School of Communication college is a best post graduation in advertising and other such courses in Delhi.

Click here for Registration Form

Yes, this Delhi School of Communication course is a best college and it offers several courses in various fields like Digital Communication and Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Mass Communication...etc., Here are the contact details of the college.

Ph. No: 011 2953 1556, 011 -29531559, 9810474269, 9958635140

Address for Communication: 321/2, IGNOU Road, Neb Sarai, New Delhi-110068
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?