29th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Communication System from Amrita School of Communication. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  3. How many PhD(Communication System) seats are available in Amrita School of Communication? -- [New]
  4. Course duration of PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  7. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  8. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  11. Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  13. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management?
  15. How make it to work in a Defence Communication System or Military Communication System?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  18. How many Diploma in Dental Mechanics seats are available in Amrita School of Dentistry?
6th July 2022, 10:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

UGC CSIR NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Communication System at Amrita School of Communication.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?