29th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Communication System which is available in Amrita School of Communication. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  2. How many PhD(Communication System) seats are available in Amrita School of Communication? -- [New]
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?
  5. From where I will get application form to study Diploma in Journalism in Coimbatore being an English graduate?
  6. How to join AIMS in kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How make it to work in a Defence Communication System or Military Communication System?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management?
  9. List of interview questions being asked for the admission into MBA at amrita school of business?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  11. List of the colleges offering Thermal, Heat and power, Energy Systems engineering as a course for M.Tech in Maharashtra and rest of India?
  12. After scoring 39 marks in TANCET which college should I choose for communication system course?
  13. What is the Date of lateral entry in Amrita School Of Pharmacy for B.Pharmacy? What is the course fee?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Tech in ECE through distance education?
  15. Will I get a seat in Amrita in Phase II counseling after scoring 6856 rank in Amrita EEE
  16. Which are the institutions in Kerala conducting Anesthetia course? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this course?
  17. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?
23rd May 2019, 12:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication?

Amrita School of Communication

The course duration of Ph.D. (Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Chairperson, Amrita School of Communication, Amritanagar
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?