18th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Law in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

11th September 2021, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Law in Indian Law Institute-Delhi. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Law in in Indian Law Institute-Delhi.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study Ph.D program in the field of law.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course in Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?