12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Ahmedabad University for PhD in Management Studies course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2021, 02:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University.

Candidate can secure stipend of Rs. 30000 per month throughout the course duration.

Candidate will be completing minimum 2 semesters each year.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://ahduni.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?