26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?

Please help me to know about the fact that if I secure admission for PhD in Tourism Management course in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute then I can get stipend or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  2. How many PhD(Tourism Management) seats are available in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Tourism Management) admission in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  5. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. MBA cet colleges in pune city? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute? -- [New]
  9. Which are the best colleges that I can go for after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  10. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  11. In which government college can I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  12. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  13. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  14. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  15. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  18. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
3rd May 2018, 12:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?

Yes, definitely you can get stipend amount while studying PhD course in Tourism Management from Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Tourism Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same from Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute.
Candidates can expect an amount of Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- as a stipend amount while pursuing PhD course.
5th March 2022, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?

Please someone let me know whether stipend is available for PhD(Physics) in Dr. MGT educational and research Institute??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?