24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Dairy Microbiology in National Dairy Research Institute. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  2. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  4. How many PhD(Dairy Microbiology) seats are available in National Dairy Research Institute?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  6. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  7. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  8. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  9. What to study for being a Food Inspector? Already, completed Master in Food and Nutrition.
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  11. Which course should I do after M.Sc in Biotech?
  12. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur? -- [New]
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  15. Colleges in India for doing M.Tech program after B.Tech degree in food technology?
  16. Any chance to get JRF, NDRI after scoring 47 in ICAR examination in general category
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?
15th July 2022, 01:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

As you qualified the entrance exam,you will get a stipend to study PhD Diary Microbiology at National Diary Research Institute.

To study PhD Diary Microbiology is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Diary Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?