22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Ph.D in social medicine after MBA in hospital administration?

Can I do PhD in social health and community medicine after MBA in hospital administration? Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine. Please, help me out with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  2. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Hospital Administration) in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  5. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  8. Which courses can I opt apart from MD Psychiatry?
  9. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  14. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the demands of PhD course for Hospital Administration postgraduate?
  16. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  18. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
22nd December 2017, 10:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Ph.D in social medicine after MBA in hospital administration?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study Ph.D in Social Medicine after the completion of MBA in Hospital Administration as you are eligible for it.

Candidates those who have completed their MBA in Hospital Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Social Medicine.
You must have to qualify in the NET examination to get admission in different Universities offering the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?