22nd December 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which degree is valid for UGC NET management subject?

Hello my name is Shadman. I am law graduate and pursuing PGDM which is AICTE & MHRD approved. If I will do M.Com general from IGNOU, then can I select management in UGC NET as a subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  2. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?
  3. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  4. How many times one can appear in UGC NET Management subject?
  5. Can someone please answer me soon on the common entrance exams which we need to give for doing Ph.D course?
  6. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  7. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  8. Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India
  9. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  10. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  11. Is my PGDATHM course equivalent to master degree? Can I appear for NET exam?
  12. Previous year question papers of mentioned subjects for UGC-NET?
  13. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  14. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  15. Is there option of Technology Management in UGC NET? If not, than which would be best option to select? -- [New]
  16. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET law subject being a MA in police administration?
  18. UGC-NET Certificate is valid for 2 years only?
22nd December 2017, 08:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is valid for UGC NET management subject?

I am sorry to say that you cannot select Management subjects in the NET examination as you are not eligible for it.
Eligibility of NET examination is based on the Masters degree qualification. Since, you have done M.Com course as your Post Graduate course, you can select Commerce related subjects in your NET examination.
22nd December 2017, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is valid for UGC NET management subject?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UGC NET Management:

Basically, candidates are required to meet the required eligibility criteria in order to apply for National Eligibility Test that is conducted by University Grants Commission.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

Some of the streams allowed are, Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronics Science..etc., As any master's is allowed I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination with M.Com qualification which is also a post graduate degree. Yes, you may choose Management as a subject in NET after completion of your Master's Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?