10th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Bihar for PhD? Is my thesis compare Assamese writer with writer valid for PhD?

I am doing a job in vanture college
i have complete MA in Assamese subject. may i take admission PhD in Bihar state university. if i complete PhD in thesis compare Assamese writer with writer .This PhD will valid or not give the answer. give me good suggession .

7th May 2017, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Bihar for PhD? Is my thesis compare Assamese writer with writer valid for PhD?

If you have completed MA degree with 55% marks, then surely you will be eligible for admission in any UGC recognized university. Just apply for it, when there is a notification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university. Just check with the guide before going for any research topic for your Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?