31st August 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?

Please, give me the details of entrance exam of phd in assamese in gauhati university. Please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  2. Can I take admission in Bihar for PhD? Is my thesis compare Assamese writer with writer valid for PhD?
  3. Can I do Ph.D form CMJ university in Assamese?
  4. Detailed information about Jiwaji University PhD entrance exam?
  5. When will the chemistry PhD entrance exam at MJPRU university at Bareilly be held?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  7. How and where to do Ph.D if I have interest to do the course?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  9. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  10. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  11. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  12. When the application form of Mysore University PhD entrance exam will be released? -- [New]
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  15. When PhD entrance exam of Kumaun University will be held?
  16. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  17. Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?
  18. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
15th August 2017, 06:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz,give me the details of entrance exam of phd in assamese in gauhati university
please send me the details

Important Dates of Upcoming Gauhati University P.HD Entrance Exam:-

:- Date of Notification:- January – 2018.

:- Date of Submission of Application Form:- January – 2018.

:- Last Date for Submission of Exam Fee:- February – 2018.

:- Date of Exam:- March – 2018.

Written Exam Details:-

Part A:-

>> Based on Numerical ability, Reasoning, ICT Awareness, General English, General awareness.

>> Carries 30 marks.

Part B:-

>> Based on the subject you have chosen and carries 50 marks.

>> All questions are of objective type.

Part C:-

>> Based on subject of technology, Science and MBA.

>> Carries 20 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?