31st December 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for PhD(Botany) candidate?

Hello,
I have done M.Sc in Microbiology. Is it suitable for my career if I do PhD in Botany? After doing that what are the career growth opportunities?

11th August 2017, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for PhD(Botany) candidate?

Career Opportunities for PhD in Botany candidates:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue PhD in Botany course after successful completion of M.Sc in Microbiology course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing PhD in Botany is Master's Degree from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage you must have secured is 55% marks and there will be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ ST/ PH based candidates.

You may find good number of job opportunities in several medical based organizations. You may apply for the posts namely, Plant Biochemists, Researchers, Foresters, Mycologists, Ecologists, Administrators, Fruit Growers..etc.,

You can apply for job opportunities in Oil Industries, Forest based organizations, Parks, Food based organizations, Chemical Organizations, Biological Supply organizations..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?