13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Step wise procedure to appear in NET JRF, PRO and Indian Information Services after completion of MA in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Hello, I am pursuing MA in Journalism and Mass Communication and confused since, I don't want to go further pursuing my career in the mainstream Media. I want to appear in NET JRF, PRO and Indian Information Services. I want step wise procedure after completion of my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  2. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  5. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism?
  8. What is the eligibility for .NET for Mass Communication and Journalism after PG MA Multimedia?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Procedure to become a research officer after completion of post graduation in mass communication and journalism?
  12. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  14. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist? -- [New]
  15. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  16. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  18. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?