10th October 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Chemical Sciences study materials to prepare for SET and NET

Hi Friends,
I want study materials for Chemical Sciences to write a SET and NET. Kindly provide me the study materials immediately. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  2. Sample question papers, study materials and reference books to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)?
  3. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for ASRB -NET (Soil sciences)- Prelims? Books?
  5. Study Materials of Mathematical Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET?
  6. Physical Sciences study materials for preparation of CSIR-NET?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  8. Study materials and tutorials in Jaipur for NET in Mathematical Sciences?
  9. Information about study materials for GATE for chemical engineering?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) in North Delhi?
  11. Where to get the study material for UGC NET?
  12. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  13. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  14. Is it beneficial to prepare for CSIR-NET through study materials? Study Materials of Life Science for preparation?
  15. Which study materials or books should I use for UGC NET for Chemical Science?
  16. List of coaching classes in Mumbai, reference books and preparation tips for SET Chemical Sciences?
  17. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  18. Last five years CSIR question papers
18th October 2015, 12:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical Sciences study materials to prepare for SET and NET

Best Books for Chemical Sciences subject required to prepare for SET and NET Exams:

>> UGC CSIR NET (JRF and LS) Chemical Science by Dr.Aditya Tomar

>> CSIR UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET Chemical Sciences by Dr.Hemant Kulshrestha and Dr.Ajay Taneja

>> Joint CSIR UGC (NET/ JRF) Chemical Sciences : Previous Papers and 25 Practice Sets (Solved) by RPH Editorial Board

18th October 2015, 02:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical Sciences study materials to prepare for SET and NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want study materials for Chemical Sciences to write a SET and NET. Kindly provide me the study materials immediately. Thanks in advance.
Below are the attachments of Chemical Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 1.pdf(93.3 KB, 749 views)
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 2.pdf(179.1 KB, 424 views)
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 3.pdf(126.3 KB, 393 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?