1st August 2011, 01:48 PM
23 swathi.s

Which course is more preferable, either Chemical or Biological science? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Sahyadri science college

respected sir/madam
At present I am doing 2nd year bsc i Sahyadri science college(autonomous) Shimoga with CBZ (Chemistry,Botany,zoology) I am interested both in chemical and biological science so I need your suggestion which is good in matter of career , and the corses offered in your college.

10th January 2016, 07:53 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is more preferable, either Chemical or Biological science? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Sahyadri science college

Chemical and Biological Science both are different fields and we all knew that we need the chemical resources for our daily life use so the career opportunities in this field are more than the biological science.

Now the resources are decreasing day by day we are using the hydrocarbon sources which are non renewable and are decreasing in quantity with time so here are more possibilities to make a better career in this field you can join any petrochemical industry, Chemical industry.

Companies you can join after the Graduation in Chemical science are-

>> Indian oil

>> Bharat Petroleum

>> Hindustan Petroleum

>> Reliance Petrochemicals

>> Oil and Natural Gas agency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?