23rd May 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to complete Post Graduation courses in 2 years for appearing in CSIR NET?

Hi Sir, I have a backlog in my MSc and I will complete in by next year. I want to give CSIR NET but I came to know that for appearing CSIR NET, candidate must complete Post Graduation course in 2 years. Is it true?

29th May 2020, 04:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to complete Post Graduation courses in 2 years for appearing in CSIR NET?

You can apply for CSIR NET, if you are puruin post-graduation currently. Other eligibilities include the Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Maximum age limit prescribed for the award of Joint Research Fellowship (JRF) is 28 years as on January 1, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?