9th July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the PhD program in Physics which is available in Maharishi Markandeshwar University? I am planning to do this PhD in this university so I need to know about the course duration.

11th July 2019, 06:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

PhD(Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University is minimum duration of 3 years, including course work and a maximum of six years. However, candidate have to do research work for a minimum duration of 2 years after the approval of synopsis by the Research Advisory Committee.
12th July 2019, 12:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

PhD in Physics is a 3 year duration course. This course is about a natural science that involves the study of matter. Physicists study the basic laws of nature and contribute to the field through advanced research.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Microtron Based Interdisciplinary Research
Environmental Radioactivity
Atmospheric Physics
Amorphous Solids
Nuclear and Radiation Physics
Electro-optic and NLO Materials
Crystal Growth & Characterization
Positron Annihilation Studies
12th July 2019, 08:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of PhD (Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University are of 3 years.

Eligibility to study PhD (Physics) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their M.Sc in Physics or Material Science from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in M.Sc in Physics or Material Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?