4th March 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is doing PhD from Maharishi Markandeshwar University valuable?

Sir/Madam
Myself is Goldi Sharma. I am studying in Maharishi Markandeshwar University. I want to do PhD. I want to know the PhD from deemed university is valuable or not? Can I join the same institute or not? please give me right way.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best between B.Pharma and B.Tech in Maharishi Markandeshwar University
  2. Which coaching institute provides coaching for Paper Ii of PGT(English)?
  3. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  4. Is Maharashi Markandeshwar Group of Institution Karnal affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  5. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  7. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  8. Engineering colleges giving admission on the basis of AIEEE in mechanical?
  9. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  10. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  11. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  13. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  14. Summer training in L&T after 2nd year Civil Engineering in Mumbai?
  15. List of top 15 engineering colleges in Haryana? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in B.E Automobile? I have got 158 cutoff
  17. List of government engineering colleges in Haryana where I can get admission through AIEEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
11th April 2015, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing PhD from Maharishi Markandeshwar University valuable?

Getting admission in a Ph.D program from a private University is not that difficult these days. If you don't have NET/SLET/JRF qualified score then you can easily get admission in these colleges. Before taking admission you should check the previous batch and get insights about the college infrastructure.

In my opinion if you want to do Ph.D from a good University then you must qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE. Most of the reputed Universities have limited Ph.D intake and only candidates with these scores can get admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?