1st February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can do next? M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Telecom Technology?

I have completed M.Sc. in Telecom Technology from Sikkim Manipal University through distance mode.Can I do M.Tech or PHD. If yes from where I can do this. It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on this as soon as possible.

Pls advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can do next? M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Telecom Technology? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of MSc Telecom Technology course from SMU? If possible then from which universities to do?
  3. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  12. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  13. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  14. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  15. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  16. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
16th February 2016, 01:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course I can do next? M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Telecom Technology?

You are eligible for both M.Tech and PhD. You will be eligible for the course of M.Tech in Communication.
You will be eligible for PhD in Telecom Technology.
So it is up to you to decide what you want to do.
You can pursue the course of M.Tech from any college which is offering the course of M.Tech in Communication Engineering.
You can pursue the course of PhD from any University you want to once you can clear its Entrance Examination for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?